For Sony Music Sweden: “…This isn’t an app for music fans, but rather one for artists and their managers to track sales, streams, social media stats and radio airplay from their smartphones and tablets.” Bombsquad’s end-to-end solution ingests ~400GB of data from all over the world and makes it easy to see performance by date, region and source.
Learn about the awards here: Link
For Paramount Pictures Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles “Rock the Mask”. Lead by Ichi Worldwide, Bombsquad provided a customized solution that powered the social experience.
Visit Ichi’s website for an overview: Link
We are looking for someone who can..
1. Develop and maintain the college web site based on a provided design using PHP, HTML5 and CSS3 among other technologies following industry standard best practices including responsive design.
2. Design, develop, deploy, and maintain interfaces to the college web site from other applications, both internal and external.
3. Collaborate with the Web Site Designer/Programmer and Web Manager/Communications Specialist on web-related projects.
4. Coordinate with Web Content Manager on digital marketing efforts.
5. Assist Senior Systems Analyst/Programmer with developing, testing, and implementing solutions for other college applications.
1. Minimum two years experience with web development.
3. Experience with WordPress, BootStrap, SQL, C#, Microsoft Visual Studio, and SharePoint preferred.
Is this you? Please contact email@example.com
Los Angeles, CA 90028